bring cosplayers closer
murder-senpaiZero TsunPeter R. SmullenYuhei KasagawaTy HatsuneChane ReeMichael TranNicholi UchihaRetroRobbyCatleen CosplayJoseph KolberAdair HiraeddColora MetaleraKiwi UchihaAmy SurinaShez Palmerbarry knowlerKylen StrattonKathryn Hannon (Snowtale ❅)anime-nsemarco mazzazaRickiChanKalyathFernanda AndradeMichiru JacksonTheoVitalyNick JonasZemoru00Emily_CosplayGerald SmithChibiMangoElliegantlyAndrea DeWittDaniel NoakesClaire AndreaQuinn novaSamantha GrayJin MilanLilith HollowKristine BernardoRastedRiya SharmaDalton S BlacksmithNikaEmperor AzurechinatreadmillClaire Z.Kaitlyn PartainYagamiosisZorua maximumJayy_is_jake1017The MetalKaylee DuncanNoura Al-TurkistaniTex FawnHiroya OkuTerryBrett BennettDaisy Rebecca ReyesLot DolfoErick Ivan Palacios CortesChloe ElizabethJohn GonyerChris SythewThedarkTrashlord666monadarlinghannakhenYue Chii

Geek.Kon

http://geekkon.net/
It's in Madison and I'm Dez America Anton (i doubt anyone will remember me. xD I was seen joining fictional characters in holy matrimony at geek.kon 2011 and it was my first convention. I made a ton of friends and i LOVE THEM ALL!)
Geek.kon isn't a straight up anime con. it's anime, sci-fi, comics, tv, movies and it's ALOT of fun! :D I highly suggest going! Anyone in the greenbay/depere ish area going? i think i have room for one more in my car if you wanna pitch in gas. tho you'd have to get your own room. :( sry. LET ME KNOW!
bosscakes!~
THIS JUST IN!!! I'M GOING TO BE AMERICA IN THE HETALIA ASK A NATION PANEL!!!!!
Come by and check us out!!! It's supposed to be a great panel! :D
bosscakes!~

http://geekkon.net/
It's in Madison and I'm Dez America Anton (i doubt anyone will remember me. xD I was seen joining fictional characters in holy matrimony at geek.kon 2011 and it was my first convention. I made a ton of friends and i LOVE THEM ALL!)
Geek.kon isn't a straight up anime con. it's anime, sci-fi, comics, tv, movies and it's ALOT of fun! :D I highly suggest going! Anyone in the greenbay/depere ish area going? i think i have room for one more in my car if you wanna pitch in gas. tho you'd have to get your own room. :( sry. LET ME KNOW!

MY friend is gonna be in a Hetalia panel as Spain! Hopefully I'll see you at Geek Kon!! =D
Danii said...

MY friend is gonna be in a Hetalia panel as Spain! Hopefully I'll see you at Geek Kon!! =D

AWESOMENESS!!! XD I can't wait to meet your Spain!!!! xD THIS HERO WILL BE HONORED TO MEET HIM!!!
bosscakes!~