bring cosplayers closer
Michael TranYuhei KasagawaNicholi UchihaRetroRobbyCatleen CosplayJoseph KolberAdair HiraeddPeter R. SmullenChane ReeColora MetaleraKiwi UchihaAmy SurinaShez Palmerbarry knowlerKylen StrattonKathryn Hannon (Snowtale ❅)anime-nsemarco mazzazaRickiChanKalyathFernanda AndradeMichiru JacksonTheoVitalyNick JonasZemoru00Emily_CosplayGerald SmithChibiMangoElliegantlyAndrea DeWittDaniel NoakesClaire AndreaQuinn novaSamantha GrayJin MilanLilith HollowKristine BernardoRastedRiya Sharmamurder-senpaiDalton S BlacksmithNikaEmperor AzurechinatreadmillClaire Z.Kaitlyn PartainYagamiosisZorua maximumJayy_is_jake1017The MetalKaylee DuncanNoura Al-TurkistaniTex FawnHiroya OkuTerryBrett BennettDaisy Rebecca ReyesLot DolfoErick Ivan Palacios CortesChloe ElizabethJohn GonyerChris SythewThedarkTrashlord666monadarlinghannakhenYue ChiiRylax CosplayCherry Felicia Brown

Flipping tables

So I was at walmart today and this lady in front of me stops. I was like "uhhh can you please move to the side" She looks at me and then starts talking to this lady she stopped for. Of course this made me upset so I shoved my cart in between both of theirs all the while saying "Oh sorry excuse me for walking here"

True or False story?
Chase the dream, not the competition.
lol TRUE! you totally would do that!
“Anyone who has lost track of time when using a computer knows the propensity to dream, the urge to make dreams come true and the tendency to miss lunch.”
― Tim Berners-Lee
Fake. Cause you're too sweet for that.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
http://Zero-Tsun.tumblr.com
So I was at walmart (which I do hate that place) and a lady did stop but I just went around XD I did have a few choice words to tell her.... In the next isle... alone..
 like this.
Reply with your own short true or false story :)
Shallon said...

So I was at walmart (which I do hate that place) and a lady did stop but I just went around XD I did have a few choice words to tell her.... In the next isle... alone..

zero was right! you are too nice :P
“Anyone who has lost track of time when using a computer knows the propensity to dream, the urge to make dreams come true and the tendency to miss lunch.”
― Tim Berners-Lee
Michael Tran said...

zero was right! you are too nice :P

XD I wish I could say something but I would get shot... I know I would. I did yell at my neighbor once if that counts... Their dog was going ofter my other neighbors dog and I thought it was a stray dog so I was going to shoot it. Good thing I didn't.
Shallon said...

XD I wish I could say something but I would get shot... I know I would. I did yell at my neighbor once if that counts... Their dog was going ofter my other neighbors dog and I thought it was a stray dog so I was going to shoot it. Good thing I didn't.

nope doesn't count!
― Tim Berners-Lee
Michael Tran said...

nope doesn't count!

Why not? :<
Shallon said...

Cause we say so, and Mike's are always right.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Shallon said...

1. you were going to shoot the dog, but your niceness prevented you.
2. you yelled at your neighbor, but regretted it for weeks.
― Tim Berners-Lee
Michael Tran said...

1. you were going to shoot the dog, but your niceness prevented you.
2. you yelled at your neighbor, but regretted it for weeks.

1. It was a BB gun but yea I can't shoot animals...
2. I actually did and wanted to go apologize *le sigh*
Zero Tsun said...

Cause we say so, and Mike's are always right.

It is true... what he said was right...
Shallon said...

Reply with your own short true or false story :)

i don't have any flipping table stories. i just flip tables for fun.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻