bring cosplayers closer
Michael TranYuhei KasagawaNicholi UchihaRetroRobbyCatleen CosplayJoseph KolberAdair HiraeddPeter R. SmullenChane ReeColora MetaleraKiwi UchihaAmy SurinaShez Palmerbarry knowlerKylen StrattonKathryn Hannon (Snowtale ❅)anime-nsemarco mazzazaRickiChanKalyathFernanda AndradeMichiru JacksonTheoVitalyNick JonasZemoru00Emily_CosplayGerald SmithChibiMangoElliegantlyAndrea DeWittDaniel NoakesClaire AndreaQuinn novaSamantha GrayJin MilanLilith HollowKristine BernardoRastedRiya Sharmamurder-senpaiDalton S BlacksmithNikaEmperor AzurechinatreadmillClaire Z.Kaitlyn PartainYagamiosisZorua maximumJayy_is_jake1017The MetalKaylee DuncanNoura Al-TurkistaniTex FawnHiroya OkuTerryBrett BennettDaisy Rebecca ReyesLot DolfoErick Ivan Palacios CortesChloe ElizabethJohn GonyerChris SythewThedarkTrashlord666monadarlinghannakhenYue ChiiRylax CosplayCherry Felicia Brown

Junji Ito?

How about Kago Shintaro?
If you know these people, then you and I will become really good friends :)
I love L'Arc~En~Ciel
:)
Tags: manga, horror
I've heard of Junji Ito before but I've never checked out the manga!!! I really need to! I love horror movies and books, but I've never really checked out much horror anime or manga :)
Add me on DeviantArt as I'm normally more active on there!

www.nomiiku.deviantart.com
Nomiiku said...

I've heard of Junji Ito before but I've never checked out the manga!!! I really need to! I love horror movies and books, but I've never really checked out much horror anime or manga :)

Actually Junji Ito is a mangaka... You should really check him out. I don't know how to describe his horror, but he is addicting.

http://junji-ito-index.tumblr.com/

:3 I wish I could more links as to where you can get hands on his stuff but I'm not using my laptop ; ___ ;
I love L'Arc~En~Ciel
Ahhhhh, I love Junji Ito. Someone introduced me to Uzumaki a couple years ago, and now whenever I stumble across anything by Junji Ito I have to buy it. Sadly I've only read Uzumaki and Gyo plus the two bonus stories after Gyo. =3=
8luh 8luh
Ooooh right! Sorry I've only heard of it a few times *thought it was a series called that*
At least now I know it's actually the mangaka! Thanks for the link! I'll check his work out <3 :)
Add me on DeviantArt as I'm normally more active on there!

www.nomiiku.deviantart.com
@Jude: There's a lot of scans of his work all over the internet :3 Try looking around. The Tumblr link I posted earlier often leads you to other websites that offer scanlations :3

@Nomiiku: GO GO GO! :'D
I love L'Arc~En~Ciel
My sister talked me into reading Uzumaki a while ago, and now I can't look at spirals without shuddering...I read Gyo too (saw the anime adaptation and thought it was crap), and it wasn't as great as Uzumaki, but the side story "The Fault Line of Akihabara" terrified me for weeks .w.; I'm not that much of a horror person...

His stories are very good though, but I'm too much of a wimp to try and read more haha...
Kimberly said...

My sister talked me into reading Uzumaki a while ago, and now I can't look at spirals without shuddering...I read Gyo too (saw the anime adaptation and thought it was crap), and it wasn't as great as Uzumaki, but the side story "The Fault Line of Akihabara" terrified me for weeks .w.; I'm not that much of a horror person...

His stories are very good though, but I'm too much of a wimp to try and read more haha...

I know right? And the thing about the stories sometimes is that they're often times kind of really built on stupid premises. Like the Licking Girl story, or Mystery Pavillion. But you end up getting scared for life either ways. 0__0

Junji has that power to freak you out over silly things.

ESPECIALLY PRETTY GIRLS NAMED TOMIE AND SPIRALS 8'DD
I love L'Arc~En~Ciel
And I think that's what makes him such a great horror mangaka; though I almost spazzed out during art one day because our teacher was making us draw spirals as a warm up and she told us to concentrate on making the lines even and stuff...
Kimberly said...

And I think that's what makes him such a great horror mangaka; though I almost spazzed out during art one day because our teacher was making us draw spirals as a warm up and she told us to concentrate on making the lines even and stuff...

Oh god! I would never want to do anything with spirals. >__< NEVER.
I love L'Arc~En~Ciel
I love Junji Ito! The first manga I read was Uzumaki.I have been trying to find a physical copy of Gyo but haven't been successful.