bring cosplayers closer
Colora MetaleraRetroRobbyKiwi UchihaAmy SurinaShez PalmerMichael TranRose Lunarisbarry knowlerKylen StrattonKathryn Hannon (Snowtale ❅)Catleen Cosplayanime-nsemarco mazzazaRickiChanKalyathChane ReeFernanda AndradeMichiru JacksonTheoPeter R. SmullenVitalyNick JonasZemoru00Emily_CosplayGerald SmithChibiMangoElliegantlyAndrea DeWittDaniel NoakesClaire AndreaQuinn novaSamantha GrayJin MilanLilith HollowKristine BernardoRastedRiya Sharmamurder-senpaiDalton S BlacksmithNikaEmperor AzurechinatreadmillClaire Z.Kaitlyn PartainYagamiosisZorua maximumJayy_is_jake1017The MetalKaylee DuncanNoura Al-TurkistaniTex FawnHiroya OkuTerryBrett BennettDaisy Rebecca ReyesLot DolfoErick Ivan Palacios CortesChloe ElizabethJohn GonyerChris SythewThedarkTrashlord666monadarlinghannakhenYue ChiiRylax CosplayCherry Felicia BrownKyndyle Gonzaleznenita villaranNikolasDrugo

Costume Cultures

Hi

I'm new here and thought it best to introduce myself.

My name is Dr. Rachel Hann and I work as a lecturer at the University of Surrey in the UK. I'm looking to write a book on Costume Cultures and cosplay is sooo cool. Basically, I'll be hanging around here and other social media sites to find out more about the community and how it works. I'm mainly interested in hearing about individual experiences of cosplay. Long term I'm keen to develop the thinking around costuming as a particular type of event or activity - and as experts on all things cosplay I'll be looking towards you for the answers! Or may just more questions ;-)

My website is rachelhann.com (which needs updating), if you would like to know more about me.

I look forward to talking with some of you.

R
Attachments