bring cosplayers closer
Colora MetaleraRetroRobbyKiwi UchihaAmy SurinaShez PalmerMichael TranRose Lunarisbarry knowlerKylen StrattonKathryn Hannon (Snowtale ❅)Catleen Cosplayanime-nsemarco mazzazaRickiChanKalyathChane ReeFernanda AndradeMichiru JacksonTheoPeter R. SmullenVitalyNick JonasZemoru00Emily_CosplayGerald SmithChibiMangoElliegantlyAndrea DeWittDaniel NoakesClaire AndreaQuinn novaSamantha GrayJin MilanLilith HollowKristine BernardoRastedRiya Sharmamurder-senpaiDalton S BlacksmithNikaEmperor AzurechinatreadmillClaire Z.Kaitlyn PartainYagamiosisZorua maximumJayy_is_jake1017The MetalKaylee DuncanNoura Al-TurkistaniTex FawnHiroya OkuTerryBrett BennettDaisy Rebecca ReyesLot DolfoErick Ivan Palacios CortesChloe ElizabethJohn GonyerChris SythewThedarkTrashlord666monadarlinghannakhenYue ChiiRylax CosplayCherry Felicia BrownKyndyle Gonzaleznenita villaranNikolasDrugo

Helloooo~

Hi guys. :D I am Evelyn, and I am a 20 year old stay at home mom of a baby boy and a wife to a hunk. During naptimes, once all the chores are done, I like to spill my creative guts by making cosplay and crocheting.

I haven't made too many cosplays. In fact, I only have 2 mostly finished cosplays under my belt haha. But I'm always working on more. I want to make cosplays that will make people go, "WOAH". (in a good way haha)

I'm from Arizona and will hopefully be going to more conventions this year and next year. I'm always looking for new friends, so feel free to add me as a friend and talk to me! I'm sorta shy, but just be patient with me haha.
cosplay is love

cosplay is life
Hello and welcome to site. Hope you have an awesome time here.
Webmaster on www.lostboyfan.com
Hi!
I'm Mekaella, A central Florida Cosplayer, Nerdlesque & sideshow entertainer. I'm new to this site & am excited to see everyones cosplays and projects!