bring cosplayers closer
Yuhei KasagawaAdair HiraeddPeter R. SmullenChane ReeColora MetaleraRetroRobbyKiwi UchihaAmy SurinaShez PalmerMichael Tranbarry knowlerKylen StrattonKathryn Hannon (Snowtale ❅)Catleen Cosplayanime-nsemarco mazzazaRickiChanKalyathFernanda AndradeMichiru JacksonTheoVitalyNick JonasZemoru00Emily_CosplayGerald SmithChibiMangoElliegantlyAndrea DeWittDaniel NoakesClaire AndreaQuinn novaSamantha GrayJin MilanLilith HollowKristine BernardoRastedRiya Sharmamurder-senpaiDalton S BlacksmithNikaEmperor AzurechinatreadmillClaire Z.Kaitlyn PartainYagamiosisZorua maximumJayy_is_jake1017The MetalKaylee DuncanNoura Al-TurkistaniTex FawnHiroya OkuTerryBrett BennettDaisy Rebecca ReyesLot DolfoErick Ivan Palacios CortesChloe ElizabethJohn GonyerChris SythewThedarkTrashlord666monadarlinghannakhenYue ChiiRylax CosplayCherry Felicia BrownKyndyle Gonzaleznenita villaran

Hellooo Everyone!

I'm super new to cosplyr but I've been cosplaying for some time now, just about 4 years and growing! I enjoy anime and manga/comics, but my true geeky love is video games. I don't know where to start! My interests include Black Butler, Watamote, Pokemon, Adventure Time, Marvel (Ms. Marvel is a top fav), Bioshock, and so many many more! I'm hoping to make more con friends that could become my RL friends. :)

This year I'm going to the relocated East Coast Comic Con, AnimeNEXT, and NYCC. I've been to AnimeNEXT and NYCC multiple years in a row and I'll be new to EastCoastCC.

I have an instagram specifically for cosplay: drinie.cosplay. I hope to meet some lovely people and gain new interests on the journey! Thanks!
Well hey! Welcome! I'm not on the East Coast, but I hope you can meet some people over there! Most people are nice in the cosplay community, so I'm sure you'll find even more con folks eventually!
Just have fun! :'D
Welcome to cosplyr,

Hope you have an awesome time here.
Webmaster on www.lostboyfan.com