bring cosplayers closer
Michael TranYuhei KasagawaNicholi UchihaRetroRobbyCatleen CosplayJoseph KolberAdair HiraeddPeter R. SmullenChane ReeColora MetaleraKiwi UchihaAmy SurinaShez Palmerbarry knowlerKylen StrattonKathryn Hannon (Snowtale ❅)anime-nsemarco mazzazaRickiChanKalyathFernanda AndradeMichiru JacksonTheoVitalyNick JonasZemoru00Emily_CosplayGerald SmithChibiMangoElliegantlyAndrea DeWittDaniel NoakesClaire AndreaQuinn novaSamantha GrayJin MilanLilith HollowKristine BernardoRastedRiya Sharmamurder-senpaiDalton S BlacksmithNikaEmperor AzurechinatreadmillClaire Z.Kaitlyn PartainYagamiosisZorua maximumJayy_is_jake1017The MetalKaylee DuncanNoura Al-TurkistaniTex FawnHiroya OkuTerryBrett BennettDaisy Rebecca ReyesLot DolfoErick Ivan Palacios CortesChloe ElizabethJohn GonyerChris SythewThedarkTrashlord666monadarlinghannakhenYue ChiiRylax CosplayCherry Felicia Brown

Anime/Manga help

gimma some advice here please. i, for whatever reason, hate mecha. Also i, for whatever reason, would like to not hate mecha. i think code geass is a mecha but before i launch into that id like to start with some mild mecha to help me get started. any suggestions?
i get sorta picky but ill try to be open :)
<("<)^( " )^(>")>
if you don't like mecha in code geass read the manga of it. It's mecha free. But i think it's better with them. If there is more you can tell me i would like to help. I watch very little mecha anime but the ones I do watch are good
Azure-Reaper
oh ok. its just that my friend is watching it and she said id like it. but still, everytime i go to a site or read something theyre always promoting mecha. but everytime i try to watch it(only twice though) i cant go on. seeing mecha is just an instant turn off for me. i would like to embrace it though and open my world to acceptance so that i may enjoy all the new mechas that are always coming out.
thank you. ill look at the manga and see what would work for me. maybe if i go slow code geass might become my first mecha lol
<("<)^( " )^(>")>
that's the spirit.

Just take your time with anime
Azure-Reaper
semi-mecha huh??
Only ones I can think of right of the top of my head are Fullmetal Panic and maybe Ghost in the Shell, if that counts. Or we could go in the other direction and say Transformers or Power Rangers. XD
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
http://Zero-Tsun.tumblr.com
rofl im sorry but lets not get into the transformer/power ranger thing. i did see some fullmetal panic on funimation so that might be okay. it actually never occured to me that it was a mecha... but now that i think about it... its the beginning of change! i dont know anything about ghost in the shell though.
but thank you, ill look into them ^_^
<("<)^( " )^(>")>
transformer/power ranger i don`t count as anime :/. If I were to ask you to watch something it would be Chobits, Strike witches or Gundam00

they have great story lines and characters.
Azure-Reaper
thank you. though i did sorta watch chobits already, didnt really care for it. but ill look into those and see what works out ^_^
<("<)^( " )^(>")>

transformer/power ranger i don`t count as anime :/. If I were to ask you to watch something it would be Chobits, Strike witches or Gundam00

they have great story lines and characters.

that's why it's that other direction. ;P
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
http://Zero-Tsun.tumblr.com
My semi-mecha suggestions:
• Triggerheart Excelica
• Nichijou
• Diebuster / Gunbuster 2
• Xenosaga
• Ghost in the Shell (series)
• Persona 3
“The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.”
okay ive written them all down. thank you so much for the suggestions. it might take me awhile to start on them due to circumstances but im sure theyll be really good. thank you ^_^
<("<)^( " )^(>")>