bring cosplayers closer
murder-senpaiZero TsunPeter R. SmullenYuhei KasagawaTy HatsuneChane ReeMichael TranNicholi UchihaRetroRobbyCatleen CosplayJoseph KolberAdair HiraeddColora MetaleraKiwi UchihaAmy SurinaShez Palmerbarry knowlerKylen StrattonKathryn Hannon (Snowtale ❅)anime-nsemarco mazzazaRickiChanKalyathFernanda AndradeMichiru JacksonTheoVitalyNick JonasZemoru00Emily_CosplayGerald SmithChibiMangoElliegantlyAndrea DeWittDaniel NoakesClaire AndreaQuinn novaSamantha GrayJin MilanLilith HollowKristine BernardoRastedRiya SharmaDalton S BlacksmithNikaEmperor AzurechinatreadmillClaire Z.Kaitlyn PartainYagamiosisZorua maximumJayy_is_jake1017The MetalKaylee DuncanNoura Al-TurkistaniTex FawnHiroya OkuTerryBrett BennettDaisy Rebecca ReyesLot DolfoErick Ivan Palacios CortesChloe ElizabethJohn GonyerChris SythewThedarkTrashlord666monadarlinghannakhenYue Chii

What anime are you currently watching?

Just wanted to know what anime everyone is currently watching, I haven't watched anime for awhile now (busy with college) but my semester will be over end of May and I want to get into a new anime that is good from the start of episode 1! Let me know what anime you are watching and give me feedback on how it is going for you. Thanks! tongue
“Anyone who has lost track of time when using a computer knows the propensity to dream, the urge to make dreams come true and the tendency to miss lunch.”
― Tim Berners-Lee
Currently watching AKB0048 and Hyouka. C: Great from episode one and just gets greater~
Well I just finished watching Lucky Star. I kind of what to start watching K-ON though~ C:
Blue Gender (thnx to my buddy here) and just finished hellsing
Even hell runs off of money

Blue Gender (thnx to my buddy here) and just finished hellsing

Haha, how do you like it so far? I read a bunch of bad reviews on Blue Gender but for some reason I enjoyed watching it. Maybe I am just the type that likes the "Starship Troopers" feel.
“Anyone who has lost track of time when using a computer knows the propensity to dream, the urge to make dreams come true and the tendency to miss lunch.”
― Tim Berners-Lee
Michael Tran said...

Haha, how do you like it so far? I read a bunch of bad reviews on Blue Gender but for some reason I enjoyed watching it. Maybe I am just the type that likes the "Starship Troopers" feel.

I love it! its got a great dysotopian feel, which i love, and starship troopers was great. There were only some thigs like how yuji (i think its yuji) is a whining puss, that kind of made me grimmace, i sorta had enough with shinji from evangelion for "dakota fanning characters from war of the worlds"
Just finished watching Angel Beats, and it was amazing ;o;
The Bird of Hermes is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame
 like this.

I love it! its got a great dysotopian feel, which i love, and starship troopers was great. There were only some thigs like how yuji (i think its yuji) is a whining puss, that kind of made me grimmace, i sorta had enough with shinji from evangelion for "dakota fanning characters from war of the worlds"

Yeah what a wuss. ashamed
― Tim Berners-Lee
Michael Tran said...

Yeah what a wuss. ashamed

rofl, speaking of which, gonna watch some blue right now :D
 like this.
from the new season, i'm currently watching: Zetman, Sankarea, and Hyouka.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
http://Zero-Tsun.tumblr.com
I haven't been watching much new anime. I suppose recently I've just been re-watching anime that I enjoyed when I was younger:

Shaman King, DBZ, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, ect XD

- After admitting that I feel like the biggest weeaboo on here! ;)
Add me on DeviantArt as I'm normally more active on there!

www.nomiiku.deviantart.com
Lol ive been re-reading the Dragonball manga on MangaFox
Well I'm in the middle of watching Blue Exorcist. I haven't continued it in a really long time though. I've been caught up in other stuff. :|
Fluttershy
I know Puella Magi Madoka Magica is a VERY good 12 episode anime. I'm halfway through it and I'm actually blown away by it's uniqueness. I definitely wasn't expecting some of the things that happened to happen. At all.

Those of you who HAVE watched it WILL know what I'm talking about. Don't write it off as "just another one of those magical girl" anime series.
Add me on DeviantArt as I'm normally more active on there!

www.nomiiku.deviantart.com
Carrie S. said...

Well I'm in the middle of watching Blue Exorcist. I haven't continued it in a really long time though. I've been caught up in other stuff. :|

cool! i watched like the first two episodes of this.. maybe i'll continue it when time permits :)
― Tim Berners-Lee