bring cosplayers closer
RetroRobbybarry knowlerKylen StrattonMichael TranKathryn Hannon (Snowtale ❅)Catleen Cosplayanime-nsemarco mazzazaShez PalmerRickiChanKalyathRose LunarisChane ReeFernanda AndradeMichiru JacksonTheoPeter R. SmullenVitalyNick JonasZemoru00Emily_CosplayGerald SmithChibiMangoElliegantlyAndrea DeWittDaniel NoakesClaire AndreaQuinn novaSamantha GrayJin MilanLilith HollowKristine BernardoRastedRiya Sharmamurder-senpaiDalton S BlacksmithNikaEmperor AzurechinatreadmillClaire Z.Kaitlyn PartainYagamiosisZorua maximumJayy_is_jake1017The MetalKaylee DuncanNoura Al-TurkistaniTex FawnHiroya OkuTerryBrett BennettDaisy Rebecca ReyesLot DolfoErick Ivan Palacios CortesChloe ElizabethJohn GonyerChris SythewThedarkTrashlord666monadarlinghannakhenYue ChiiRylax CosplayCherry Felicia BrownKyndyle Gonzaleznenita villaranNikolasDrugoRae JeraldsKiki YunGiggleSnort Cosplay

Lost All My Power In the Hurricane

Since Oct. 29th, my power was out and just got it back today. I was losing my mind after awhile, and was spending too much time with my family. After some time, we were all going to kill one another dead

My job has a lot of people coming in, telling me stories of what happened to them, and I want to know how Hurricane Sandy affected you. Leave a story below.
Peter R. Smullen

Since Oct. 29th, my power was out and just got it back today. I was losing my mind after awhile, and was spending too much time with my family. After some time, we were all going to kill one another dead

My job has a lot of people coming in, telling me stories of what happened to them, and I want to know how Hurricane Sandy affected you. Leave a story below.

i didnt lose power for more than a couple of hours over in shirley, but that is probably because im right in between 3 of the schools in the school district. but since i have cablevision, my internet had been out for a really.long.time....no internet+no gas=not a lot of fun, but a heck of a lot of pokemon.