bring cosplayers closer
barry knowlerMichael TranRetroRobbyCatleen Cosplayanime-nsemarco mazzazaShez PalmerRickiChanKalyathRose LunarisChane ReeFernanda AndradeMichiru JacksonTheoPeter R. SmullenVitalyNick JonasZemoru00Emily_CosplayGerald SmithChibiMangoElliegantlyAndrea DeWittDaniel NoakesClaire AndreaQuinn novaSamantha GrayJin MilanLilith HollowKristine BernardoRastedRiya Sharmamurder-senpaiDalton S BlacksmithNikaEmperor AzurechinatreadmillClaire Z.Kaitlyn PartainYagamiosisZorua maximumJayy_is_jake1017The MetalKaylee DuncanNoura Al-TurkistaniTex FawnHiroya OkuTerryBrett BennettDaisy Rebecca ReyesLot DolfoErick Ivan Palacios CortesChloe ElizabethJohn GonyerChris SythewThedarkTrashlord666monadarlinghannakhenYue ChiiRylax CosplayCherry Felicia BrownKyndyle Gonzaleznenita villaranNikolasDrugoRae JeraldsKiki YunGiggleSnort CosplayNico BarrackRyo Sunstrider

Sex while cosplaying?

Poll: what do you guys think?
October 21, 2012 by
same as the tittle so this an idea came out from my friend (a girl) she said that is it sane to have sex while cosplaying?? , so i said that she was crazy , but she replied that she was kinda more passionate to have sex while cosplaying so what do you guys think?

read the Tag and please laugh
eemmm you know it's not a bad thing becoming solo , i was a solo , even from the first time i was cosplaying i started with a solo , and i would take a group if they pay me... , and they called me a FREELANCER
itz awsome escially if one of you have a thing for what the others wearing
CrimsonAlice
Wait wait wait. You mean people who watch anime aren't virgins?
Ohey
CrimsonAlice said...

itz awsome escially if one of you have a thing for what the others wearing

escially? do you mean especially? anyway i don't get it by "wearing"

Wait wait wait. You mean people who watch anime aren't virgins?

emm not really i was an otaku and still virgin d-.-b

anyway the point is ... it's not crazy?? wow i be damned then
eemmm you know it's not a bad thing becoming solo , i was a solo , even from the first time i was cosplaying i started with a solo , and i would take a group if they pay me... , and they called me a FREELANCER
kinda crazy, but if it turns you on then by all means go for it
creativity rules the world
Rei Asakura said...

kinda crazy, but if it turns you on then by all means go for it

interesting maybe sometime i will say yes to her when i was ready to face it #shounen word
I personally think that this is no one's business either way. What you do with your costumes and significant other is between you too and should not be discussed in a public forum
In a time, long since past in an age of darkness, when the Earth was overrun with demons and humans were powerless under their rule humanity's hope lived in a demon, named Sparda. With a spirit unlike any other, and wielding the sword that bore his own name, Sparda eradicated the demons. And now the Legend of Sparda, has been inherited, by his son the demon slayer...Dante

I personally think that this is no one's business either way. What you do with your costumes and significant other is between you too and should not be discussed in a public forum

Agreed.
Chase the dream, not the competition.

allrighty then , so lock / close this thread or something?