bring cosplayers closer
Michael TranYuhei KasagawaNicholi UchihaRetroRobbyCatleen CosplayJoseph KolberAdair HiraeddPeter R. SmullenChane ReeColora MetaleraKiwi UchihaAmy SurinaShez Palmerbarry knowlerKylen StrattonKathryn Hannon (Snowtale ❅)anime-nsemarco mazzazaRickiChanKalyathFernanda AndradeMichiru JacksonTheoVitalyNick JonasZemoru00Emily_CosplayGerald SmithChibiMangoElliegantlyAndrea DeWittDaniel NoakesClaire AndreaQuinn novaSamantha GrayJin MilanLilith HollowKristine BernardoRastedRiya Sharmamurder-senpaiDalton S BlacksmithNikaEmperor AzurechinatreadmillClaire Z.Kaitlyn PartainYagamiosisZorua maximumJayy_is_jake1017The MetalKaylee DuncanNoura Al-TurkistaniTex FawnHiroya OkuTerryBrett BennettDaisy Rebecca ReyesLot DolfoErick Ivan Palacios CortesChloe ElizabethJohn GonyerChris SythewThedarkTrashlord666monadarlinghannakhenYue ChiiRylax CosplayCherry Felicia Brown

first anime/manga

what was the first anime/manga you ever watched/read? mine was pokemon, it was my entire childhood
creativity rules the world
First Anime EVER: Sailor Moon and/or Pokemon

First Anime When I Knew What Anime Was: Inuyasha

First Manga: I read two volumes of Inuyasha, but I didn't read the whole entire series. So I don't really count that as my first. My actual first was probably Fruits Basket.
Fluttershy
My first anime, Speed Racer. Watched that show with my dad a long time ago. However, I just watched that as a 3 year old not knowing what anime was. Dragonball Z is the show I have to thank for my fandom today.

First manga was Season 0 of Yugioh, back when it was much more violent and awesome dead
Peter R. Smullen
anime would prob be pokemon though i have vague memories of sailor moon

but for when i became aware of what anime was it would be naruto cause i was recommended it through a game chat. but excluding mainstream it would be kiba. after that was when i fully realized what anime was marking the beginning of my fanaticism.

first manga was absolute boyfriend
<("<)^( " )^(>")>
First anime ever was probably Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon.

When I actually knew what anime was I watched Naruto...omg I was SO into it. Memories ;__;
Ohey
...mine was Pokemon too, except I had watched them in French in a movie format back in grade 1. I don't even know how I understood it.

Then in grade 2, the teacher showed our class "Spirited Away." ...everyone thought it was the weirdest thing ever XD

And then in grade 3, my friend introduced me to drawing manga people. And she told me to watch "Ultra Maniac." I'd say that was when I first started watching anime.

And all I've ever watched after that was "Full Moon wo Sagashite" and "Shugo Chara."
I'm a budgie.

-chirp-