bring cosplayers closer
Chane ReeMichael TranYuhei KasagawaNicholi UchihaRetroRobbyCatleen CosplayJoseph KolberAdair HiraeddPeter R. SmullenColora MetaleraKiwi UchihaAmy SurinaShez Palmerbarry knowlerKylen StrattonKathryn Hannon (Snowtale ❅)anime-nsemarco mazzazaRickiChanKalyathFernanda AndradeMichiru JacksonTheoVitalyNick JonasZemoru00Emily_CosplayGerald SmithChibiMangoElliegantlyAndrea DeWittDaniel NoakesClaire AndreaQuinn novaSamantha GrayJin MilanLilith HollowKristine BernardoRastedRiya Sharmamurder-senpaiDalton S BlacksmithNikaEmperor AzurechinatreadmillClaire Z.Kaitlyn PartainYagamiosisZorua maximumJayy_is_jake1017The MetalKaylee DuncanNoura Al-TurkistaniTex FawnHiroya OkuTerryBrett BennettDaisy Rebecca ReyesLot DolfoErick Ivan Palacios CortesChloe ElizabethJohn GonyerChris SythewThedarkTrashlord666monadarlinghannakhenYue ChiiRylax CosplayCherry Felicia Brown

The Best Ways to Win Someone's Heart

Poll: Your standing?
August 8, 2012 by
(( An excuse to have a board in Love and Relationships! ))

So you want to win one of these; ...but you just don't know how?

Go ahead and post your advice on how to win someone's heart, so the rest of us can know! Or if you really want to, you can just post what it takes to win YOUR heart!

~~~~

I'll start.
All people like three things; food, free stuff, and tissue paper.
So a FOR SURE way to reach someone is to hop onto their car (or the car of their parents), give away free stuff, then cook them a meal made mostly out of tissues. (Note: You need to do this ON the car or else it just won't work.)
Hope that helps but go ahead and post your own!

(( You're more than welcome to take this seriously. And you're more than welcome to post a silly response-- or hey, even both! ))

xxxx
Weeb Translation:
Nani makes someone's kokoro go toki doki?! Desu!! @//w//@
Pocky, <invalid word>, and paper is what you baka! So get on their Pokemon (or Pokemon of their money provider), give away <invalid word> and microwave paper! ( Note: Please do not hurt the kawaii Pokemon, desu! ;A;;A;A;A; ) Ganbatte!
Just have fun! :'D
Tags: Love, heart
Whoa whoa, ha hah...
I typed invalid word, but I just realized that it seems like I was filtered or something.
Invalid word= free, free does not exist in the anime fandom.
punch their chest, take their heart. you win.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
http://Zero-Tsun.tumblr.com
I like to cook cause I am an awesome cook. My food makes women happy.
What doesn't kill you usually hurts really, really badly.
Well I've gotten marriage proposals from guys after they've eaten my chocolate chip cookies (no seriously) XD so I'd say bake...? But in all seriousness, there is no general way to win someone's heart as each person is very different, so it's best to find out from the individual on what they look for in a love interest.
Cosplays for 2013:
~ Madoka Kaname (School Uniform)
~ Fluttershy
~ Pinkie Pie
~ Kim Possible
~ Tinkerbell
~ Eris from Cat Planet Cuties/Asobi ni Iku Yo
~ Ariel (Mermaid Version)
~ Sailor Moon from Sailor Moon S
~ Madoka Kaname (Magical Girl Version)
~ Panty Anarchy (Standard Red Dress)
~ Panty Anarchy (Angel Transformation Version)
~ Harajuku Bunny (my own original character)

Well I've gotten marriage proposals from guys after they've eaten my chocolate chip cookies (no seriously) XD so I'd say bake...? But in all seriousness, there is no general way to win someone's heart as each person is very different, so it's best to find out from the individual on what they look for in a love interest.

i want to eat your cookies. they sound magical.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
http://Zero-Tsun.tumblr.com
@Joe and Bunny; Food makes everything right. :U
Grits can do wonders for a happy(?) marriage!
Be kind and sincere c:
Ohey

Be kind and sincere c:

Sounds difficult. o:

(Kidding of course.)
Dignuke said...

depending on what kind of relationship you want will determine what you should do.

(Oh crap, serious reply time!)
Ah, well I suppose that's true.
I mean everyone's different.