bring cosplayers closer
Michael TranYuhei KasagawaNicholi UchihaRetroRobbyCatleen CosplayJoseph KolberAdair HiraeddPeter R. SmullenChane ReeColora MetaleraKiwi UchihaAmy SurinaShez Palmerbarry knowlerKylen StrattonKathryn Hannon (Snowtale ❅)anime-nsemarco mazzazaRickiChanKalyathFernanda AndradeMichiru JacksonTheoVitalyNick JonasZemoru00Emily_CosplayGerald SmithChibiMangoElliegantlyAndrea DeWittDaniel NoakesClaire AndreaQuinn novaSamantha GrayJin MilanLilith HollowKristine BernardoRastedRiya Sharmamurder-senpaiDalton S BlacksmithNikaEmperor AzurechinatreadmillClaire Z.Kaitlyn PartainYagamiosisZorua maximumJayy_is_jake1017The MetalKaylee DuncanNoura Al-TurkistaniTex FawnHiroya OkuTerryBrett BennettDaisy Rebecca ReyesLot DolfoErick Ivan Palacios CortesChloe ElizabethJohn GonyerChris SythewThedarkTrashlord666monadarlinghannakhenYue ChiiRylax CosplayCherry Felicia Brown

Anime ban...

Wow! I was not aware of this.Although it does not surprise me.There have been various anime ban petitions.I am aware that this petition is old.Such as this: http://www.petitiononline.com/cutiepie/petition.ht...
A parent tried to get Death Note banned at my former High School: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-05-10/de... http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/APS-votes-against-ban...
What is your take on bans?
Tags: anime, manga, bans
Wow, just wow.

Not all anime is dark and/or inapropriate.

And, oh, and um, a lot of anime has been dubbed and made into kids shows here in the US. Pokemon, Digimon, Yugioh, Sailor Moon, Dragonball Z... Do those parents wanna ban those to?

People have the right to their opinions, but some people are just too close-minded...
Fluttershy
Death Note has actually been banned in certain areas of China and other Asian countries. People always want to do something stupid involving things they don't understand. Just look at the immense number of things religious fundamentalists try to protest and ban. An attempt to ban anime shouldn't be too surprising.
What doesn't kill you usually hurts really, really badly.
Evangelion was banned from my High School anime club hahaha
Nulla è reale, tutto è lecito. Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.
Wtf? Why would Evangelion be banned?
What doesn't kill you usually hurts really, really badly.
Cause it had too many religious stuff in it
Nulla è reale, tutto è lecito. Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.
agaribgaiornagil they evangelion for the religion?!?!?!

Not the gore, intense violence, depressing themes, relation to all the world's f'ed up ness, and all that?!

(we got away with EVA 01 VS Bardiel in my club ^^)
Even hell runs off of money
I made the mistake of watching the last two discs alone... in my room with the door shut..on my computer....without taking a break between episodes. crazy glare I will never be the same. 0_o
Jess, aka Not So Nymble Thymble
 like this.